Miroslava Milenović has more than 25 years of experience in international and domestic administration, finance and accounting, including tax regulations, forensic accounting, finance advisory and consulting services. She was Director of Advisory Services in Serbia for Price Waterhouse Coopers during a four year period with them.
She has dealt with the registration, initial set up, implementation of procedures, internal audit, accounting and financial control of international and domestic companies. Miroslava has also been engaged as a Specialist Tax Consultant for Foreign Embassies & Representative Offices and NGOs. She also worked as a Forensic Accountant for several different projects with US Ministry of Justice, US Embassy in Belgrade, OSCE, UNDP and Council of Europe. In 2002/3 she was an Advisor to the Serbian Prime Minister and Minister of Finance and is currently a member of the Anti Corruption Council, advising the Serbian Government on related matters.
Miroslava was recently awarded “Person of The Year Award for 2015′ by the OSCE for her engagement in the fight against corruption
- US Association of Certified Fraud Examiners – Certified Fraud Examiner
- US Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist – Professional Member
- The Association of Accountants and Auditors Serbia-Certified Accountant
- International Comparative Accounting Association – Member of Executive Board
- Register of Court Experts – Forensic Accountant
- ACCA, UK, Diploma in International Reporting Standards/ IFRS
- University of Belgrade, Faculty of political Science, Specialist in the fighting against Terrorism and organised Crime
Design and delivery of AML, Forensic Accounting, Financial Investigation, AML and Asset Recovery, Fraud Investigation and Compliance courses for law enforcement and the private sector. Legal drafting.
Countries in Which Employed
USA, Spain, Serbia, Albania, Montenegro and Croatia, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Palestine, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan and The United Kingdom