Mark Heffer is a former Detective and Accredited Financial Investigator who served with the Devon and Cornwall Constabulary with the Serious and Organised Crime Branch. He served over 25 years and specialised in crime such as money laundering, complex fraud, human trafficking, drug trafficking, bribery and corruption.
He has a distinguished record of convictions as a result of complex and protracted investigations and has designed and delivered AML training to trainee officers & non law enforcement government agencies.
Mark has been responsible for the professional development of a number of Financial Investigators and Financial Intelligence Officers in both the Police and across other Government Agencies.
- Degree in Environmental Science – Trinity St Davids University College, University of Wales
- Level 4 BTEC Professional Diploma in Financial Investigation
- Level 4 BTEC Professional Award in Enhanced Financial Investigation
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) – Post Compulsory Education – Canterbury Christ Church University
- National Fraud Investigator – City of London Police
Design and delivery of training in Fraud, Financial Investigation & Asset Recovery, Anti-Corruption and Bribery
Countries in Which Employed
UK and Northern Ireland.