Heeral has worked in public and private sector organisations and as an experienced project support professional she has significant abilities and experience of preparing, creating, processing, executing and monitoring of programmes and projects. She has previously administered the Early Help and Prevention training program across Medway Council, and has articulated and facilitated processes and structures around Safeguarding and Community Support.
Heeral has previously supported the delivery of IT security programmes across Kent and Medway. She has significant experience in bidding for government tenders valuing up to £350m and the delivery of ad hoc tenders within corporate business transformation programmes. She pioneered the support of the delivery of a Bachelor’s Degree programme in Banking and Finance across East Africa in collaboration with the University of Sunderland.
- Degree in International Relations, Politics and International Law (University of Nottingham Trent)
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Development qualification (Level 5)
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Research, report writing and analysis
- Managing project life-cycle
- Articulating organisational structures, policies and procedures
- Coordinating training delivery
- Building project and programme frameworks
- Bid Writing
Countries in which employed in
UK, UAE, Italy, Kenya, Poland.