On 1 March 2018, an Anti-Corruption Department was established in the Republic of Serbia within the Ministry of Interior’s Criminal Investigations Directorate. This was foreseen by the Law on Organization and Jurisdiction of State Authorities in Suppressing Organized Crime, Terrorism and Corruption.
Two of our Consultants, Bill Durrant and Mark Heffer have been selected by the OSCE Belgrade, Serbia to design and deliver 7 x 3-day courses to 150 Investigators and from the Anti-Corruption Department and to prosecutors.
The program will run from September to November 2019
AML Global LTD will be designing the curricula for a three-day advanced specialised Interactive Money Laundering Techniques Training course.
The course will be delivered to police investigators and prosecutors on the following topics:
- Case building and management
- Analysis of banking and other documentary evidence,
- Managing and developing financial intelligence,
- Money laundering and corruption typologies,
- Offshore jurisdictions,
- Preparation of briefings using briefing modules,
- Basic analytical charting of an investigation,
- International co-operation and mutual legal assistance.
The 3-day course will include a 2-day immersive exercise based on a regional corruption case study which will be delivered on AML Consulting Global’s proprietary training platform View360 Global.